Our Rules of Engagement
- Focus. Clarify your vision, write it down, and work relentlessly to achieve it. Invest the best of what you have to offer in what matters most and have the courage to say "no" to the rest.
- Outside-in innovation. Choose your customers. See what they see. Think what they think. Feel what they feel. Build a bridge to their world and innovate to the destination together.
- Compound improvement. Understand your ecosystem before developing a hypothesis. Test your assumptions in the real world and measure results. Iterate quickly and build on what you learn to move from uncertainty to predictability.
- Impatience for results. Balance long-term vision with short-term results. Set clear goals that inspire your team and innovate together to get there.
- Momentum. Make inertia work for you rather than against you. Start small. Build momentum and fight to keep it going.
- Play. Give yourself permission to play. Imagine what's possible. Be creative. Be curious. Be passionate.